We only use quality, precision, products for maximum safety and reliability for you and your family's motoring needs. All products we use comply with the Australian Design Rules. We always advise to have your parts fitted by your trusted, local Wollongong experts.
Reliable services from Wollongong leading brake specialists
Call (02) 4284 8188 or 0403 174 284
With Reliance Brakes your safety and vehicle are in expert hands.
Traditionally, 'Street Legal' Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses were only available through a select number of outlets and were always very difficult to get quickly and easily.
Now, BrakeQuip designed Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses can be manufactured by specialists all over Australia.
Did you know?
- They are the latest in style and performance - the new industry standard
- Hose are made with the finest quality stainless steel braided tube
- Improved safety with enhanced performance
- Can reduce braking distance during a 'panic stop'
- Eliminates pedal sponginess under firm/heavy braking
- Allows immediate brake pedal response
- Increases brake efficiency
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant
Compatible with all brake fluids
Why replace rubber brake hoses?
With age, rubber brake hoses will crack, fracture, swell, blister and perish. The average estimated life of a typical rubber brake hose is 6 years.
This is caused by many reasons including:
- Rubber Brake Hoses deteriorate from the inside wall as well as the outside
- Moisture is absorbed into brake fluid systems through Rubber Brake Hoses
- Contaminants in brake fluid act abrasively on the inner wall of Rubber Brake Hoses
- The Rubber Brake Hose reinforcing fabric deteriorates through expansion and moisture
- High operating temperatures in brake systems contribute to the deterioration of Rubber Brake Hoses
- Rubber Brake Hoses swell with age and restrict flow